Ask HN: Are design patterns still a thing?
3 by HerrmannM | 2 comments on Hacker News.
When I learned C++ 10 years ago, we had a textbook basically teaching C++ through design patterns. I remember them to be mentioned quite regularly, including in job offers. Nowadays, they don't seem as big as they used to be, and I did not hear about them for a while. What is your recent experience with them? Are they still a thing?
Post Top Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Tuesday, 26 November 2019
Home
Hacker News
Technology news
New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Are design patterns still a thing?
New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Are design patterns still a thing?
Tags
# Hacker News
# Technology news
Share This
About ATG NEWS
Technology news
Labels:
Hacker News,
Technology news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Author Details
Templatesyard is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design. The main mission of templatesyard is to provide the best quality blogger templates which are professionally designed and perfectlly seo optimized to deliver best result for your blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment